Once you visit the Site, we gather automatically positive facts and info about your device, including your internet browser information, IP address, time zone, and a number of the cookies which are set up in your device. Moreover, as you browse the Site, we gather evidence about the web pages or merchandise that you view, what websites or seek phrases referred you to the Site. We check with this automatically-gathered information as “Device Information.
While taking of our Service, we may also ask you to give us certain identifiable information that may be used to identify or pick out you. Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First Name and Last Name, State, Province, Email Address, Phone Number Address, ZIP/Postal code and City
What do we do with your information?
We use your information to the following extent:
- Ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most efficient manner to your computer
- Execute any request or obligation stemming from any contact you may have with us
- Offer services or information that you have requested from us, if you have provided consent with us to get in contact with you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive functionalities of our service offerings, as & when you choose
- Consider any job applicant
- Give you notifications and updates of any changes to our services
Your personal data security
We strictly maintain our security standards.
We seriously take the security of your data and we have policies & procedures in place for ensuring our compliance with the GDPR and DPA.
We limit access to any personal data to those professionals, contractors, employees, third parties, and agents who have a business need to know. They just process your personal data instruction wise and they are subjected to confidential duty.
Although we try our level best to protect your personal information, the transmission of data through the internet is not fully secure & we can’t guarantee 100% protection and security of your data. If we receive any unwanted information, we start using strict procedures & security features to prevent all kinds of unauthorised access.